Please find our group departure for Dubai Festival Season. Dubai Tourist attractions Dubai Shopping Festival 2013
Day 01: DELHI – DUBAI
Board Air Arabia flight G90464 at 1255hrs to Sharjah. Arrive Sharjah at 1525hrs. Upon arrival, drive to Dubai – home to some of the world’s most spectacular manmade sights, with its skyscrapers and its palm-shaped islands. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Check in at hotel and the day is at leisure to explore the city on your own.
Enjoy overnight stay at the comfort of your hotel.
DAY 02: DUBAI
Morning enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Day is free to explore the city on your own.
You have an option to buy Holiday india Travel””s special value packs to enjoy Dubai at your own pace/interest.
You can embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with shopping at Gold Souq. Enjoy overnight stay at the comfort of your hotel.
DAY 03: DUBAI
Morning enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Day is free at leisure. This evening you can opt for Desert Safari. A trip to Dubai would be a waste without incredibly adventurous journey into the heart of the desert. Experience an exhilarating roller coaster ride on the 4X4 vehicles across the tranquil sand dunes of Arabia. En-route stop for a breathtaking view of the picturesque sunset giving you an opportunity to enjoy the serenity of the timeless desert. Proceed to the Bedouin camp practically in the middle of nowhere where the ancient Bedouin hospitality awaits you. Enjoy a barbeque dinner and a traditional Belly Dance performance.
Enjoy overnight stay at the comfort of your hotel.
DAY 04: DUBAI
After breakfast, day at leisure. We recommend you to buy our value pack, and then get picked up from your hotel in the evening for Dhow Cruise where you can enjoy international cuisine floating past the various sights of Dubai.
DAY 05: DEPART DUBAI
Morning enjoy breakfast at the hotel and free for last minute shopping. Depart for airport for flight back home at 2320hrs.
January 08,15,22,29 (Dubai Shopping Festival)
Package Price (January 08,15,22,29 – Dubai Shopping Festival):
Price Per Person
INR 18700 + USD 325
INR 18700 + USD 300
INR 18700 + USD 505
|Child With Bed (7-11yrs)||
INR 18700 + USD 275
|Child Without Bed (2-6.99yrs)||
INR 18700 + USD 210
Ø Return economy class airfare by Air Arabia (Ex Delhi)
Ø Applicable airport taxes
Ø Dubai Visa Charges
Ø Ok to Board
Ø Accommodation for 04nights at Regent Palace, Dubai
Ø Return Sharjah airport – Dubai – Sharjah airport transfers
Ø All tours & transfers by private coach
Value Pack Options
Value Pack 1
|Dubai City Tour, Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner||
Value Pack 2
|Dubai City Tour, Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner, 02 Indian Dinner Coupons||
Value Pack 3
|Dubai City Tour, Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner, Burj Khalifa with Fountain show, 02 Indian Dinner Coupons||
Value Pack 4
|Burj Khalifa with Fountain Show, Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner, 03 Indian Dinner Coupons||
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, Porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions column”.
- Service tax extra @3.09% on total selling price.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holder only
- Confirmation is subject to availability
- No meals will be served on the flight
- Rate of exchange: USD 1 = INR 54 (Subject to change)
DEL/SHJ GJ0464 1255/1525
SHJ/DEL G90463 2320/0400+1
Category: 4* Hotel
The Regent Palace Hotel a Four Star Deluxe hotel in the heart of the city commenced in early 1997 is situated opposite the Burjuman Center. It has been the choice of discerning business and leisure travelers. It is a delightful boutique hotel conveniently located in the heart of the city, a short drive from airport.
08 km from Dubai International Airport
05 km from Dubai city center
40 minutes from Sharjah Airport
The rooms are modern in look & facilities & designed in contemporary style, with red patterned fabrics and brown wooden furniture. Overall, the bedrooms are very luxurious, as are the generously sized bathrooms.
Total Number of rooms – 144
Flat screen television
Hotel Facilities & Services:
24 Hour Front Desk & Concierge Desk
Porter & Bellman assistance
Complimentary Fruit Basket
Complimentary News-stand with Newspaper in English or Arabic in the Lobby
Access to 24 Hour Business Center with secretarial service
24 Hour Currency exchange
Wake Up call service
Valet parking without door parking
Same day Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
Doctor on Call
Restaurants & Bars:
Far East Seafood Market: Fareast Seafood Market a fine dine restaurant open from 12:00 noon to 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM to Midnight. An exotic oriental sea food bazaar offers extensive choices of seafood that can be cooked indifferent styles from Thailand, Japan, Philippines and China. So compile ingredients, select seafood & style of cooking as per your desired taste. It is an ideal place to entertain corporate clients and to celebrate special occasions with loved ones.
Rock Bottom Café – Dine & Dance: Rock Bottom presents a very special dining experience. A pride to introduce, as the most happening place in town, opened between 12:00 noon to 3:00 AM daily. The stylish American Café serve’s lunch, dinner with diverse cuisine ranging from Italian to Tex- Mex. Casual dining with great food, an excellent live band and in-house DJ that will have you dancing on your toes, is the secret of the Rock Bottom Café. The ambience of the place is created based on the late 60””s and early 70””s of the American culture with Harley Davidson motorbike on display. Never ever miss to order special Rock bottom steaks to tantalize your taste buds.
Rocky’s Café – Taga Rito Ka!: Savor the Cuisine of Philippine Islands. Live it up with biggest Filipino night club and restaurant located at mezzanine floor, serving Filipino and Chinese food. Rocky’s café the hottest spot for the Filipinos in the city features Live Filipino band and DJ till 3:00 AM. Prize winning karaoke nights and special Laughter show makes Rocky’s café’s a inseparable part of itinerary.
Bollywood Café – Indian Heritage: Savor the distinct life style of the Indian cinema (Bollywood), open from 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM located at the lobby level serving authentic north-west frontier cuisine with live band, entertainment from the treasury of the Indian cinema (Bollywood).
Pillagers – A Mongolian Delight: Mongols used to cook their food over a fire in their shields. We relive with this dining experience at Pillagers. Roof top poolside Mongolian restaurant located on 6th floor offers, “Create Your Own Dish”” concept with great value for money in a relaxed, easy going and friendly atmosphere. Watch our Chef cooking your food Mongolian style.
Kalpaka – A Malabar Treat: Experience Kerala, spicy dakshin bharat with an array of cultural heritage, located at the rear side of the hotel and lobby level. It serves authentic Malabar food to pamper the palate and taste buds of our guest. Don’t miss Special Malabar Thali serves in a traditional style on banana leaves.
Café Au Lait: Cafe au lait is situated at the lobby level of the Regent Palace Hotel. The Cafe fuses splendid cocktails, and cool design and a warm atmosphere with soulful lobby music. The Cafe is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days of the year.
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 3.09% Government service tax
- Guide & Forest entry fees during sightseeing.
Rates are subject to availability and calculated at today’s ROE 01USD = INR 56. Final rate will be applicable at the time of making full payment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case rooms are not available in the above mentioned hotels, we shall book the rooms in alternate hotels charging actual supplement / reduction.
- All Transfers/tours are on seat in coach basis
- Surcharges apply on Block out dates, Fairs, exhibition, Weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), National & Public Holidays.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Rates are based on minimum two pax traveling together.
- Rates are subject to change.
Terms & conditions
- Prices quoted above are the lowest prices for this departure & have limited seats on every date.
- Above prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above prices can be guaranteed by on spot 20% advance payments of total booking only.
- Seasonality surcharge will be applicable on specific dates.
- Bookings will be done on first come first serve basis.
- ROE (Rate of Exchange) will be calculated at the time of Foreign currency payments.
- Above cost is valid for the mentioned period & minimum 2 person travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates,
- government taxes or entrance fees.
- Check in time is 1400 Hours and Check out time is 1100 Hours. Early check In / Late checkout is subject to availability of rooms.
- We can hold booking after receiving 20% booking amount in advance.
Reservation on the Tour shall be accepted by Operator only upon receipt of the Booking Form duty signed along with a non-refundable interest free deposit of 20% of the total Tour Cost which is adjustable against the Tour Cost.
The Tour Cost, as detailed in the Brochure and as may be revised, if necessary, shall be paid by Customer as follows:
|International Tours||Domestic Tours|
|Non refundable interest free deposit (20% of total Tour Cost)||At the time of booking||At the time of booking|
|50% of the total Tour Cost||45 days prior Tour departure||30 days prior Tour departure|
|100% of the total Tour Cost||30 days prior Tour departure||15 days prior Tour departure|
If the Customer/s wishes to travel in advance, i.e; before the proposed departure date and or return after the tour ends, the Customer/s will have to pay all applicable extra charges. In case the dates requested by the Customer/s are not available, the Operator will not alternate dates accordingly, subject to seat availability and to terms and conditions applicable.
Tour Cost is based on departure from Delhi, India, unless specifically mentioned.
High season surcharge as per the rules of the Airline concerned has to be paid by the Customer. Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa charges, fuel surcharges after the booking/registration will have to be paid and borne by the Customer.
- All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing to Operator by Registered AD, or if otherwise, upon confirmation of the same in writing by Operator.
- Customer shall pay cancellation charges as follows:
|Receipt of cancellation||International Tours||Domestic Tours|
|More than 45 days prior Tour departure||Deposit||Deposit|
|44 to 30 days prior Tour Departure||50% of the total Tour Cost||Deposit|
|29 to 15 days prior Tour Departure||80% of total Tour Cost||50% of the total Tour Cost|
|Less than 15 days prior Departure or no show||100% of total Tour Cost||100% of total Tour Cost|
- In addition, there will be additional cancellation charges as may be application with reference to the Independent Contractors.
- A transfer from one tour to another or a change of departure date before the departure will be treated as cancellation on one tour and booking on another and hence will attract the applicable cancellation charges.
- In case of billing errors, Operator reserves the right to re-invoice.
- In case of dishonored cheques, issued by the Customer in favor of the Operator, the concerned Customer has to pay INR. 500/- for every such dishonor and in addition the Operator reserves the right to take necessary legal action in respect of dishonored cheques as may be advised.
- Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining his passport and ensuring that the passport is valid for minimum six months from the date of commencement, with exceptions of countries requiring longer validity periods. Passports expiry date should not be more then 10 years from the date of issuance.
- Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining all requisite permission. Statutory clearances, income tax clearances. Certificates and approvals, like e.g., from the POE (Emigration) or relations to health, insurance and shall complete all other travel formalities as may be necessary.
- Customer may seek assistance of Operator for purposes of the above mentioned documents/formalities against payment of Operator’s fee therefore. It is the responsibility of the Customer to furnish all documents required by the Operator for application of VISA etc. UK, USA and any other VISA which require the personal presence of the passenger will have to be obtained by Customer directly.
- Before submission of the passport to the Operator for obtaining VISA, Customer has to ensure that passport has sufficient blank pages, which should not be damaged/stapled/torn, etc. for recording the VISAS of the respective countries. All Customers booking Tours for Europe sector should ensure that their passport’s validity is not exceeding ten years.
- The granting or not granting VISA is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and Operator is not all responsible for grant of or not grant of VISA for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of VISA granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. Some consulate may not give any reason for not granting VISA. The Operator therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a VISA.
- Operator may arrange an independent agency to provide such assistance to Customer and operator shall not in any manner be responsible for or liable for any act or omission of such agency.
- All Customers travelling by air for Indian / domestic sectors are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, Pan card and for students their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identification proof is required for which the Operator has no control and is mandatory. The identification documents must be produced by the Customers as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations.